Recent Posts

Monday, November 9, 2009

Spotted...at the Metro Toronto Zoo!

Today on Twitter, I found out that my friend Ahmed http://twitter.com/A2BNOW was taking some kids to the zoo today.

I asked him to take a picture of the giraffes for me and .....

Lately, I've been learning that to ask for anything in life - be it help, love, advice, support or a picture of a giraffe - is not a sign of weakness but a sure sign of strength and self worth. 

This picture made my entire Monday (and it's only 3:30pm!) You never know what happiness awaits you, if only you have the courage to ask!

Today I am grateful for you Ahmed!  THANKS!

2 comments:

Melanie Jane said...

I love what you said .. asking for help is a sign of strength, knowing that you don't have all the answers is sometimes the hardest lesson to learn -- thanks for sharing!

Faiza said...

Thanks Melanie.

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!