1. Began my day sending off some snail mail. Can't wait for dear ones to get their mail!
2. The half an hour this morning somewhere between 9 and 10am when the sun was shining so brightly through my office window and onto the back of my neck that I think I got my first February sunburn...
3. Five minutes to go on the elliptical and I was ready to call it quits when Jann Arden's "You are Everything" blared through my iPod and gave me a second wind. Yes I like to work out to sappy love songs.
4. 20 minutes in the steam room. Bliss.
5. My naturopath Dr. Mubina Jiwa and her awesome advice, encouragement and guidance throughout the day today.
6. Shooting the breeze with my Mom.
7. Getting a mango smoothie recipe from Krista. How did I get so lucky?
8. Impromptu dinner down the hall with my neighbour Diana. I always leave knowing I am loved.
9. Treating myself to Toronto Symphony Orchestra tickets.
10. Going to bed with Frank McCourt's Angela's Ashes....
Sweet dreams everyone.