Ten things today that confirmed that I am the luckiest girl in the world.
1. 6am - Woke up and found an email from my Tez waiting just for me!
2. 6:15am - Played a "q" and an "x" in my Scrabble games this morning.
3. Rachel Awes' heart pulp blog entry. Makes me think of my Munira.
4. Eating a big juicy orange for breakfast that dribbled down my chin.
5. Making plans for Family Day...
6. Vistaprint items that arrived in the mail. I wonder when I'll need another hit...
7. Tried pumpkin seed butter for the first time...not bad.
8. Quick morning and lunchtime chats with Sheba.
9. Catching up with my Suzie after a week of telephone tag.
10. Stopping by Nathan Phillips Square to give Shafik a hug. Staying to watch him dance his heart out. With Terry. And seeing this beautiful art. (Okay that last one was four things! So thankful!)