Recent Posts

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Post Olympic Passion!

On the eve of the 2010 Paralympic Games in Vancouver, Canadians are still celebrating the many golden moments that made for an exciting 2010 Winter Olympics.


My nephew Kahzmir, who turns 4 this weekend, is feeling it too.  Thanks to the athletes who brought Canada 14 gold medals, Kahzmir seems to have learned our national anthem all by himself. 

My brother Karim says that neither he nor my sister-in-law Minaz have taught him any of it.   Check it out! 
(My favorite moment is the crescendo at 0:24)



Thanks to Karim for sharing this terrific video!

2 comments:

tez said...

We watched the opening games for the Paraolympics yesterday - just fantastic.

LOVE Khazmir's rendition - I just want to squeeze this kid!

Faiza said...

@tez - and i want to eat him. he better watch out!

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!