Recent Posts

Monday, March 1, 2010

Recommending - All I Did Was Listen


I've found a transformative place in the blogosphere community.  Rachel Awes' compassion, art and messages of love at All I Did Was Listen challenge my heart and speak to my soul.  I discovered Rachel at Kind Over Matter.  This was my first glimpse into her generous heart. (Click on any of Rachel's pieces to go to her original posts.)


I was so moved that I took a chance and wrote to Rachel.  She wrote back and I was hooked.  This next piece spoke to me about the importance of self love.

Today, along with many others, I celebrate my friend Munira's birthday.  This reminded me of her the instant I saw it.

Rachel's art is healing, inspiring, unifying and from her life's sincerity. Thank you Rachel for letting me share you with my community.  I am so thankful for you!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Awesome artwork! Thanks for following my blog - I am now following yours, too:) Hope you have a great week!

Faiza said...

@Meghan - Hi there! Rachel's art IS awesome!
I really like your blog. NYC has a special place in my heart. I'm putting together your stationery swap package and having such fun doing so!

rachel awes said...

faiza! thank you for making my day! i am so thankful for YOU!!! xoxox

Faiza said...

@rachel - are you any closer to opening up your own shop? :)

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!