Recent Posts

Monday, March 22, 2010

Recommending - Fit 4 Life NYC

I am excited to announce that my friend Emil launched his new website and blog today!





Emil is the Founder of Fit 4 Life NYC and the creator Fit 4 Life Kids. He offers an array of results-based programs perfectly tailored to fit the lifestyle of the busy, everyday person.  I've worked with Emil on some of my personal goals and have hired him to faciliate some workshops in my professional life as well.  Emil cares about setting you up for success and will work with you to help you whatever the task at hand, whatever the goal may be.

But, don't take my word for it.  If you are in the Toronto or New York City area and are looking to add someone to your entourage who can help you achieve your health and fitness goals, make some time to meet Emil in person. Contact him at fit4lifenyc@gmail.com

If you aren't that close by, you can always follow his blog and get great advice on living a healthy lifestyle. 

Wishing you all the best Emil and thankful today for your support and guidance in all areas of my life!

3 comments:

Emil said...

Faiza, you're amazing! Thanks for the kind words and support. And thanks for the warm welcome to Toronto. Love ya!

Meghan said...

Wow! That looks and sounds incredible! Congrats to your friend - I am in LOVE with NYC and so wish I could move there:)

Faiza said...

@Emil - Love you too!

@Meghan - I heart NYC too! Wanna run away there together?

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!