Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Time After Tea Stationery Swap

SPOILER ALERT - If this is you Meghan, PLEASE step away from the computer!  This post is all about your soon to be arriving Stationery Swap package.  I don't want to ruin the surprise... 
Are you gone yet?  :)

Megan, at Time After Tea, offered her readers a chance to participate in a stationery swap.  Megan has a beautiful, positive energy.  I enjoy how her heart pours out of her blog so I decided to participate. Lucky me, my swap partner is Meghan in Chicago.  Before deciding what to send her, I took a look at her blog The Perfect Compilation Tape.

The first post that I read was called 5 Reasons Why I Might Be Off My Rocker.  I was laughing out loud before she even got to her first reason.  Meghan is hilarious and I am looking forward to her future posts.  For the hearty laugh she gave me, I was thankful to be able to put together her envie for the swap.

These are the goodies that are making their way across the border:
 
 
Pics from left to right.
1. Notebook, magnets, mini gel pens, googly eyes and a cute pouch (perfect for storing stamps.)
2. Postcards!
3. Foam, scrapbook paper, notebooks, Origami paper, stickers, a bookmark and a DIY card kit.

  
 More pics from left to right:
4. Stickers, stickers and stickers!
5. Cards for many occasions.
6. Stationary and Wonder Woman Fold and Stick envelopes!

And now I am turning this envelope, my version of a hug and high five for Meghan, over to the postman.
 
Thanks for putting together a wonderful swap Megan!

21 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness that package looks AMAZING!!! She is one lucky girl. Thankyou so much for participating in my swap and your kind words. I cant wait to see what you get in return.

Faiza said...

@Megan - Best swap ever! I had so much fun putting this together!

Kimminita said...

That looks like a fun swap to participate in. And you did so well finding all these thingies. I am sure she'll love the envelope...and what's in it.

Faiza said...

@Kimminita - Thanks! I had most of the items at home in my own gigantic stationery collection. It's ben fun finding all these items over the years. I decided to use my allotted swap $ for postage and went for mailing a huge package! It also gave me a great big enevelope to decoarate as a result!

rachel awes said...

faiza! what an magical swap! & that GORGEOUS envelope! i looooooooove it!!!! xoxox

Faiza said...

@rachel - thank you and happy etsy store opening day to you!

Lisa said...

Hi Faiza, My Bill Withers c.d. request from the library hasn't arrived yet, but I will let you know when it does! :)

Thanks for leaving another song for me!

I love all the color in your stationary exchange! I would be happy with just the lovely envelope :) It will give the people at the post office something to smile about for sure!

Faiza said...

@Lisa - I really hope you enjoy the song. There's been so much build up for it now! Let me know if you have any song recommendations for me.

bklyn76 said...

oh my, meghan is one lucky duck! gorgeous! miss you!

Faiza said...

@bklyn76 - miss you more. was going to go to dufferin mall today but don't feel like going without you. hope you are enjoying your day! love you.

Felicity Lingle said...

Oh man, I love how you decorated the envelope!!

Faiza said...

@Felicity - thanks! send me your addy and i'll send you a letter!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

this is such an awesome idea, love it.

Faiza said...

@Chelsea Talks Smack - Thanks for dropping by. Swap-bot has great swaps similar to these, if you are interested in participating in one. Great blog by the way, I just started following it today!

Sarah Riley said...

I love your envelope! That is going to be such a wonderful swap to receive :)

Faiza said...

@Sarah - Thanks! It was so much fun to make the envie and put together this swap for Meghan!

Meghan said...

Umm, WOWOWOWOW! I JUST received my package today and I am IN LOVE! Seriously, everything was so perfect - there is SO much to play with and I am actually making a scrapbook for a friend this weekend, so I just used a bunch of the stickers and flowers! You are SO incredible, Faiza! Thank you so much for your lovely package. I cannot wait for you to receive yours! I am almost finished and it should ship early this week! YEAH!

Faiza said...

@Meghan - WOOT! So happy that you got it and liked it and have already been able to use some of the things in it! Yay! Have a terrific weekend.

Micaela said...

what a fuuun swap! :) i can't wait to get mine. i love the postcards and the googly eyes. The way you decorated the parcel- they will be sure to be SO EXCITED to open it! xo

Zoë said...

I wish I had gotten in one this swap, that's an amazing package, she's one lucky girl.

Faiza said...

@Micaela - googly eyes are so much fun to use!

@Zoe - thank you!

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!