Are you gone yet? :)
Megan, at Time After Tea, offered her readers a chance to participate in a stationery swap. Megan has a beautiful, positive energy. I enjoy how her heart pours out of her blog so I decided to participate. Lucky me, my swap partner is Meghan in Chicago. Before deciding what to send her, I took a look at her blog The Perfect Compilation Tape.
The first post that I read was called 5 Reasons Why I Might Be Off My Rocker. I was laughing out loud before she even got to her first reason. Meghan is hilarious and I am looking forward to her future posts. For the hearty laugh she gave me, I was thankful to be able to put together her envie for the swap.
These are the goodies that are making their way across the border:
Pics from left to right.
1. Notebook, magnets, mini gel pens, googly eyes and a cute pouch (perfect for storing stamps.)
3. Foam, scrapbook paper, notebooks, Origami paper, stickers, a bookmark and a DIY card kit.
More pics from left to right:
4. Stickers, stickers and stickers!
5. Cards for many occasions.
6. Stationary and Wonder Woman Fold and Stick envelopes!
And now I am turning this envelope, my version of a hug and high five for Meghan, over to the postman.Megan!