Three names I go by:
(from one of my favorite movies!!!)
Three jobs I've had:
- Cashier at Bulk Barn - To date this has been one of my favorite jobs EVER! I loved memorizing all the codes for the various products.
- Blue #3 (yes that was my name) in the children's choir for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat starring one Mr. Donny Osmond - This was one of the best spring/summers of my life!
- Currently, Manager of Volunteer Services at Surrey Place Centre - an incredibly supportive, caring, meaningful and FUN place to work.
- Ajax-Pickering, Ontario - the motherland...
- Moulton Hall - 4th floor corner room with the beautiful Suzie
- The Athletic Club in Genoa City (but only in my mind)
Three favourite drinks:
- Fanta Orange! (I'll take any kind but it's perfection when in a glass bottle !)
- McDonalds' orange drink with no ice - Sadly, McDonalds discontinued this drink to make room in their taps for Coke Zero. My heart is still recovering...
- Pink Lemonade
Three TV shows I watch:
- The Young and the Restless
- Brothers and Sisters
Three places I've been:
- The catacombs of Paris
- Dancing on stage with Barry Manilow and his stagehands
- Comfortable in my very own skin!
Three places I'd like to visit:
- Wherever Karim or Aneez are on any given day
- Uganda with Mom and Dad
- The Ellen Show!
Three favourite old TV shows:
- Magnum PI
- The Cosby Show
- Family Matters
Three favourite dishes:
- Mom's channa bateta
- Thai Islamic noodles at Salad King
- Dragon Rolls
Three things I'm looking forward to:
- When Aleem calls me in the next day or so to tell me he's a Dad...
- Meeting my future niece or nephew - ETA - September 1, 2010
- When my Dad FINALLY fully retires!
Three make-up products I cannot live without:
- mint ChapStick
- my SIGG bottle - water is my beauty secret
Three superpowers I wish I had:
- Ability to speak any language at any time
- Whatever is running through my Mom's veins. She has the most incredible amount of energy and love.
Three places I love to shop:
- Chapters - Indigo
- Pretty much any dollar store in the land
Three pets I've had and their names:
I've yet to have a pet that lives longer than 10 days...I am shamed....
Three bands I'd want to see on a festival line-up (as if I could pick just three):
KD Lang in the afternoon
Florence and the Machine just as the sun is setting
Tina Turner under the moon
Three favourite comfort foods:
- I don't discriminate...anything with a potato in it will do!
Three songs currently on rotation:
- Diamonds and Pearls by Prince - It has been in the rotation since I first heard it in 1991. Thankfully, I can listen to it on repeat instead of playing the tape, taking it out, rewinding it and putting it back in the tape deck.
- Black and Gold by Sam Sparro but loving the Ellie Goulding version too.
- Flower duet from Lakme - I love to listen to this every year in the spring.
Three people I'm tagging:
Sheba at Perpetual Bounce
Zoe at In the Next Room
Micaela at Dolce Vita
Three categories I could have rocked:
- Three favorite quotes
- Three things I wish for the person who tagged me
- Three things that come in three