- Fighting off jetlag and trying to stay awake with May's bookclub pick...
- Trying to silkscreen at home with Shafik using this kit...
- After one false start, a trip into Chinatown for new parts, a detour for jewelry findings and a brisk walk through some flurries and sleet, we still seemed to be doing something wrong (this is our test fabric.) Anyone know why the image is uneven and spongy looking?
- From the 416 to the 905 for a lunch with our Toronto, British and Ottawa family members. I turned Kahzmir and Aidan into tigers in exchange for them scribbling all over my face. Growl!!!
- Unwinded with Meryl Streep in...
- Kicked off National Volunteer Week getting up early for the MS Walk in Pickering to support Paula. A gorgeous 5K walk in the sunshine! To everyone who volunteers to make their community a better place - THANK YOU!
- Lunch with Sheba, Emil and Indio at Toronto landmark The Lakeview (better known as The Lakeview Lunch.) Check out Emil's 30 Minute Outdoor Workout for Beginners. It's a great way to soak up the sun and give your body a gift!
- Sunday evening swap at Krista's house.
The rules were for all of us to bring things from home that we weren't using anymore. We all got the chance to take things from everyone else. Anything left behind will be donated to shelters and programs in the community. Thank you Krista for bringing us all together! Everyone walked away with great finds. Here are a few of mine:
-bicycle knick knack for Aneez
- wooden Melissa&Doug puzzle for Indio
(It used to belong to Kahzmir and was one of the things Minaz brought to the swap.)
- beautiful necklace with turquoise and crystal beading
- more books for moi!