Recent Posts

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A collage in June...

Something quick and easy that I learned from Tez and Sheba...
- Type in your answer to each question below.
- Choose a picture from the first page.
- Use this website to make your collage.
- Save the image for use in this note.
- Tag the people whose collages you want to see.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. What is the name of your hometown?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. What is your favourite movie?
6. What is your favourite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?

8. What is your favourite dessert?

9. What word describes you?

10. How do you feel right now?

11. What do you love most in the world?

12. What do you want to do with your life? (or be when you grow up)?

Here's my collage...
Now lemme see yours.  Link it below. (Tez and Sheba, I already linked yours...)

16 comments:

rachel awes said...

i would love to do the visual thing, but the words will have to suffice with my time! i love this, faiza! here goes off the top of my head:
1. rachel
2. pizza
3. lombard
4. green
5. notting hill
6. licorice tea
7. greece
8. chocolate
9. ilovelove
10. hungry
11. hugs
12. color

Felicity said...

Fudge. I wanna play, but the mosaic sites aren't being very cooperative.

Faiza said...

@rachel - love that you played along!

@felicity - make your own collage friend or find a way to play that works for you!

Zoƫ said...

this is pretty neat, I'll probably give it a try later when I'm avoiding work :)

And thanks for your comment :) I love that way of putting it, I'll pretty much try anything bookwise and sometimes it is nice to be a part of the bigger conversation. I read enough "good" literature that I shouldn't feel embarrassed over it.

tez said...

Love the way this turned out - especially impressed with the Scrabble "Being Thankful." Genius. x

Kimminita said...

Mines up!

Tima said...

Love this. Thanks Faiza!

christy b., that's me! said...

I did it, but how do I get it to you?

Faiza said...

@christy - your link worked!

Thanks to everyone for participating! It's fun trying to figure out what the images mean.

Homemade by Nancy said...

I'm sorry, I did it wrong, can you remove me, so I can do it right? It was really nice doing it, thank you!!

Faiza said...

@Nancy - Thanks for playing. I removed the link. Please try again. :)

Nancy said...

Thank you!!

♥bellzdesigns4u♥ said...

hello, This is great how can I join this? and can you participate only on the thursdays?

Faiza said...

@bellzdesigns4u - you can participate anytime you want!

♥bellzdesigns4u♥ said...

Ok I will try it,thank you!

Homemade by Nancy said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! It's my favourite colour ;-)

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!