Recent Posts

Monday, August 23, 2010

Hello Isaac!

It is a jubilant time for the Kanjis and Abelas!

My sister-in-law Vanessa gave birth to a beautiful, healthy and happy boy on Friday August 20th 2010 at 5:49pm (BST.) He's 7 pounds 6 ounces of joy and his name is Isaac Jaffer Kanji.  Isaac means "he who laughs" and Jaffer was my Dad's hilarious father. 

I am so proud of Vanessa and my brother Aneez.  This makes me a fui for the second time.  Fui means my father's younger sister and is a title I feel so honoured to have.

Dear Isaac,

Hello my friend!  It is so nice to finally meet you! 

You are one of the luckiest kids in the world.  Your Momma and Papa love to have fun.  They are generous, caring, so wise and so kind.  The last time I spent time with them, your Papa made your Momma laugh so hard that she cried - at least once a day.  I think you have the perfect name. 

I am so looking forward to tickling you, singing to you and holding you in my arms.

I love you,

Fui

21 comments:

Cameron said...

He is beautiful! By the look of his liitle smirk, he's living up to his name already :-D

Congrats!

Kimminita said...

Sweet! Sweet letter, sweet looking kid, sweet everything. And he smiles already...amazing..

Tima said...

Congrats Fui!
Ethan has a mate named Isaac, so he's very confused how Isaac is a baby! lol

Krin said...

What a gorgeous little man!!! Such an exciting time...
Congratulations! xo

Felicity said...

Oh, what a sweet little guy. Congratulations to you and your family. : )

Claire Kiefer said...

Are you kidding me??? That new little baby is already smiling??? He is SO CUTE and SO SWEET and he is one lucky little guy to have you as an auntie! The biggest congratulations to you and your family, and I am so excited to see more pictures of baby Isaac as they come in. :)

Jessica said...

Congrats what a sweet baby.

J3ss1ca (Swap-Bot)

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! I love that little smile! And I love the name Isaac, especially now that I know it means "he who laughs".
Beautiful!!

Rahim Shah said...

Congrats Kanjis/Abelas!!

Emma @ emmanemhandmade said...

Oh my goodness he is too cute! I didn't think babies that little could smile but he definitely is in that adorable picture. Congratulations!!!! Hope to see more shots of him soon :)

rachel awes said...

oh faiza, isaac is one of my all time favorite names! & his face is BEAUTIFUL!
congratulations, dear! xoxox

Marz said...

OMG what a gorgeous baby boy with an already ADORABLE smile!!!! :) That's such a perfect picture!!!! Congratulations Fui!!! So happy for Vanessa & Aneez! I can't wait to see all the cute photos of him to come just as I have enjoyed seeing the pics of that cutie pie Kahzmir!!! :)

Anna Walker said...

Congrats! So amazing! I love babies, and bet you're excited to be a Fui again! :)

Cynthia L. said...

What a wonderful gift to have new life in your family. He is so precious and has much to look forward to.

Pamela MacCrostie said...

Congrats Fui! Beautiful post!

Camz said...

Congrats on the addition to the family! He is a very adorable baby! hello isaac! awww, look at that smile!

bklyn76 said...

he is delicious! congrats, fui! xo

cerebral e said...

He is so freaking cute! I love his little smile.
Congratulations, Fui!

Mrs.B said...

Everything makes me cry these days. :o)
I am so happy for your family, Faiza.
Babies are such blessings and remind us of the wonders of life!

Alexandra and Julia said...

Issac is sooo cute and he is so lucky to have such a loving family.

Krystal said...

ohhh my gosh, he is too precious!!

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!