Recent Posts

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Guestbook Project - Part 1

High  fives to everyone who is collecting postcards for my friends Kushan and Naaz and their wedding guestbook!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

The wedding, which takes place in August 2011, is travel themed.  Guests will be asked to write their messages to the happy couple on the back of postcards from all over the world and then will be placed into a mail box at the wedding.

As the postcards come in, I'll post them here to share with all of you.
Melanie and her hubby recently took a trip to New York and brought back these great finds!
Manhattan skyline.

Autumn in Central Park.

Zahida took a break from med school in Dublin to scour the city for these postcards.



Thankful for friends who help me help my friends!

7 comments:

Krystal said...

message me how to send you one and i will!

Lisa said...

How can I participate, Faiza? I could find some featuring Chicago at least!

Marie said...

:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Erin said...

I'll send one from beautiful British Columbia if you'd like. Email me the address? I'm at erinbyrne(at)yahoo(dot)com

Briggy13 said...

This so exciting! I can send you one or two from my place in South of France if you wish ...
Just tell me how I do it ...

heather yalin said...

I love this! I could send something from down this way before we leave! Let me know how :)

Shelina Kassam said...

Hi there,

Let me know how to send the postcards.. I am currently travelling in the Caribbean, and would be happy to pick some up...

Shelina Kassam
P.S. I presume that this is for Naaz Samji? I would love to particpate in this way...

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!