Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Snail Mail Tale - Ants in my pants!

I've had a case of ants in my pants.  I think they are all gone now.  I was having trouble sitting still long enough to concentrate on my snail mail.  I blame Prince and his music. 
It makes me wanna dance...hence the ants in my pants.

INCOMING
Claire - My sweet friend in California sent this lovely package of fun!

Inside was a beautifully wrapped parcel with a lovely handwritten note, "I saw this and of course immediately thought of you and knew it had to go in your next package."

BUSTED! Over the summer, on Fridays, Claire and I would chat.  She would ask me what my plans were for the weekend and the words french fries always seemed to be prominent in my response!

Claire also included the funniest and most fascinating magazine I have ever read.

Oh and some salt water taffy treats from a favourite place of mine, Trader Joe's. These babies are deliciously dangerously addictive!

Anisha and Maya - A moonpig card from the girls in Brighton.

Christy B - Cutest little note from a fellow Y&R fan.

Felicity - A letter and outstanding stamps from my talented friend in Boston.

Kassams - Perfect card of photos from Minaz's sister in Calgary. 

Patty - A type written letter from the creative Patty in Virginia.  This was so much fun to read.

Zoe - Another terrific magazine envelope and letter from Canadian girl Zoe.

OUTGOING
Treats for Isaac's Mom and Dad.

Can't wait for Marianne to get this package...

First reply to Passion in her family's new digs.

My first reply to Lisa in our exchange of gratitude songs.

Sending love to a woman whose brain I envy.

For Aneez!

Hope you have the chance to belly laugh with someone else's heart this week.

14 comments:

Felicity said...

So glad to see you posting, I missed ya!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Great snail mail! I love TJ's taffy too

Tima said...

You're back! I take it you found your way out of that amazing group of mail!

Claire Kiefer said...

YAY!!!! I am so very delighted to not only see a Faiza post, but my very favorite kind of Faiza posts! So fun looking at all this mail, and very excited for my letter :) xoxoxo!

Krystal said...

it's so fun to see everyone's creativity in these posts:)

Kimminita said...

What a beautiful BEAUTIFUL thank you note I see there.

Cameron said...

Now that looks like Fun mail!!!

Jen said...

I LOVE snail mail... as long as its not bills tho ;-)

Happy Tuesday Dear! xo

rachel awes said...

great mail as always
AND
i want to ants pants dance
to prince w/you!!!
xox

Lisa said...

Hey Faiza, I was just wondering the other day what was going on with you! I saw your comments on the Mission Blog, too. Looking forward to your letter!

Keep smiling and laughing! : )

Erin said...

Hooray for mail! I can't wait for Marianne to get that parcel either. It looks lovely!

Glad to have you back...

Megan said...

I love seeing all your mail. I am slowly catching up on my mail pile so expect something soon!

Marz said...

I was just thinking about how much I miss you!! So you can imagine my IMMENSE happiness to sign on to blogger to see a new post from you! :) And a BEAUTIFUL mail post at that! It made my day! And to see that I have a lovely package on the way is like icing on the cake! :) You inspire me with these posts. I have a pile of mail I need to catch up on and you have motivated me with all the creativity and loveliness you give out to the world! xoxo thanks in advance for the amazing package :)

bklyn76 said...

have they given you a bigger mailbox yet? love your mail posts. :) i'll trade ya a taffy for some m&m's.

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!