Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Snail Mail Tale - Paper Cuts

When snail mailing is one of your hobbies, you cannot let the worst paper cut of your life get in the way!  I had to be a little lazy with my packaging and reverted to typing out letters.  Nothing could stand in the way of my contributing to the bottom line at Canada Post.

INCOMING

 From Micaela who always packages my snail mail in bright bold colours!!

 Inside Micaela's pink envie was this wonderful giraffe pillow!

 And giraffe knee socks!  Thank you sweet Micaela for your love and adding to my giraffes!
 
This super sweet letter from one of my dearest friends Sheba included a recent picture of her adorable boy Indio.

Postcard from a fellow postcrosser in France who wanted to do a private swap.

An American postcrosser in Florida sends me an image from her recent Disney Cruise.

OUTGOING
Had so much fun writing typing this letter out to Felicity!

Love in the form of English on paper AND Crystal Light for my Suzie in Stuttgart.

For sweet Micaela.

Hope that Zoe will take a break from her books to read my letter.


8 comments:

Melanie Jane said...

snail mail yeah!

Zoë said...

of course I will! :) I can't wait to receive it.

bklyn76 said...

your envies are looking mighty fine, faiza!

Felicity said...

Lookit those big, plump letters!! I'm gonna smoosh it and snuggle it. Thank you so much Faiza, you're the greatest!!

Cameron said...

Ah....how I would liv to receive such pretty mail! Lucky girl :)

Micaela said...

you are the cutest!!! xoxo

Marie said...

I love snail mail too!:D


***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Krystal said...

did you really type out a letter? like on a typewriter?

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!