Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Isaac - Day 130

Aneez began the day letting us all know that today was Isaac's 130th day of life.  He keeps count every Friday and is now the National British champion at having mastered the seven times table this way.  There was something in the air today. It wasn't the fact that the rain washed away all traces of the snow here that indicated that today would be a momentous day.

A couple of days ago, I was hanging out with Isaac when I felt a tickle on my toes.
Isaac takes a toothless bite out of my middle toe after devouring the big toe and leaving a very slobbery second toe in his wake.

 Taken earlier this evening, Isaac moistens his feet and looks determined to go in for the kill.

 Oh no!  He overshoots!

A very proud moment for parents Aneez and Vanessa as Isaac learns to soothe himself with his very own big toe.

Thankful for all 20 of my digits and milestones like these!

9 comments:

Erin said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Isaac!xxxxxoooo

Anonymous said...

kahzmir says it is too funny!!

bklyn76 said...

you better be careful with all your flip flops! you may have to put them away until isaac grows out of this phase...

tez said...

Such a cutie!

Claire Kiefer said...

That head of hair is too much. I love him!!!!

Marz said...

Ahhh!!! SOOOO adorable! :) I just want to hold and cuddle him :) My nephew is my whole world and he also lives far from me so I'm SO happy for this time you have with your precious nephew!!!! p.s. I LOVE that we get to blackberry message ;) That decked out Union Jack smart car cracked me up :) love it!

Red Boots said...

Isaac is so so adorable!

x

ps: happy happy new year!

Meghan said...

He is WAY too cute! Keep these adorable photos coming!

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!