Nothing extraordinary happened today except that it did over and over and over again...all day. You know how they say it's all about the little things? Today it was. I feel like I have been laughing or smiling all day and I finally stopped to think about why.
1. I woke up to Aneez's Facebook status which read, "Tinie Tempah's got so many Brits he keeps some at his Aunt's house." If you know this song, then you know that status is HILARIOUS! I have been laughing at this all day.
^ Tinie Tempah
2. Signed up for Karim's first webinar tomorrow. WOOT!
3. I like to chew on a piece of gum on the way to work. I usually pop a stick in my mouth in the elevator on the way down to the street. Whenever someone else is in the elevator with me I get anxious about whether or not to offer them a piece of gum. Not everyone is as UP as me in the morning and I like to respect that. So this morning, one of my neighbours got on the elevator with me. I didn't even think about it, I just offered him a piece of gum. It was a piece of Trident Layers Wild Strawberry and Tangy Citrus gum. He was so excited he high fived me!
4. All right so I am still not at work yet. (And I love my job!) I was thinking about my day and a meeting I had in the afternoon regarding a Toy Drive I am working on. As I was thinking about toys, I walked down the seasonal aisle of a drugstore. I was hoping to find some Skittles on sale amongst the Valentine's Day candy but instead I found a whole bunch of really fun stuffed animals marked down 95%!!! I cleared the shelves and bought about 15 stuffed toys for less than $20 for the Toy Drive! YAY!
5. I had poutine for lunch. What else is there to say really?
^ The eight wonder of the world...
6. I walked back through the drugstore at lunch and they had restocked the shelves. I bought about another 20 toys for the Toy Drive for $16!
7. Got tickets to see one of my favourite authors talk about her new book in a few weeks!
8. Maji told me she loved me!
9. Drank pink lemonade in Canada in February.