Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Guest Book Project Thank You!

Three more sleeps until Naaz and Kushan's wedding of fun! 

A warm and appreciative THANK YOU to everyone who sent in postcards for their wedding guest book.  Love and hugs to all my friends as well as Naaz and Kushan's friends who remembered this little task on their travels over the past year. 

I also got postcards from France, Germany and China from people I don't even know.  To you folks wherever you may be, THANK YOU for sharing in the spirit of this fun project. 

Naaz and Kushan have a super chic white mailbox for their guests to put their completed postcards in.  Today, I sorted through all 250 postcards from as far away as New Zealand and as close as...down the street from me.  I have to admit I had to resort to a little child labour in the sorting process.
Kahzmir and Isaac engaging in some quality control.

Isaac does the very important smell test.

Isaac can't believe how many postcards gifts there are!

Loving these interwebs friendships and connections that span the globe.  How wonderful that strangers will have had a hand in such a glorious day this weekend!  Thank you for helping to celebrate two of my very dear friends!

5 comments:

Naaz and Kushan said...

Thank you to all those wonderful people who I have and haven't met!

You will all be remembered on our special day!

Meghan said...

I cannot wait to see how it all turns out! I am so glad it was a success!

BTW. I heard "Lovely Day" today during my spin class and immediately thought of you!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Yay, my card's in there somewhere! Happy Wedding to your friends. Can't wait to hear about their big day!

Marz said...

This post warms my heart!!! I can't believe Naaz and Kushan's special day is nearly here!!! :) Seems like just yesterday you were starting this project and so I can imagine how wonderful it will be for all of you to see the finished messages of love on the back of these cards! This is truly one of the neatest ideas I've ever heard and I'm so honoured to be a part of it in some small way :) Loving the pics of your adorable little helpers!!!! I love getting to see cuties Kahzmir and Isaac together :) I know you heart is full of joy and love! Enjoy this special time with your family darling xo so happy for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the lovely Thank you note you sent to me. It was my pleasure to be a little part of this wonderful event !
Briggy13

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!