Isaac's party had all the perfect ingredients including
- family and lots of cousins and their gorgeous kids
- friends who were kind enough not to eat Isaac up
- butter chicken and naan for the adults, hot dogs and popcorn for the kiddies
- blue freezies...because they are the tastiest
- and last but not least...
...a delicious birthday cake!
Minaz always picks the best cakes and this one was so fun to look at and even more fun to eat. YUM!
My Mom and Dad with their grandkids.
I totally don't mind being their favourite child after these two delights!
Aneez, Vanessa and my monkey.
Also known as Mom, Dad and Isaac.
Proud Dad and Isaac.
The banner reads "Happy Birthday Isaac! You're a Grand Slam of joy in our hearts."
All right, bring it on September! You are giving me a long weekend, a dear friend's wedding and Maji's 90th birthday. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!