Recent Posts

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Awareness

I had the good fortune of attending an amazing Diversity and Social Inclusion Leadership Learning Forum at work this week.  Our facilitator Tabish showed us this great video during an exercise exploring the importance of self awareness.



Brilliant marketing for cyclists and road safety but the broader message is even more important.  Sometimes even with the best of intentions and focus we can miss out on something fabulous, like a moonwalking bear.

1 comments:

Marz said...

OMG that is brilliant!!!! I was so proud of myself when I got the number correctly and then my jaw just fell to the floor after I realized I did not see the bear!!! That's pretty awesome!!! Thanks for sharing sweet girl! I just sent it to all my co-workers :)

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!