Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sleeping Beauty...

I think it is a clear sign that Movember is coming to an end when it starts seeping into your subconcious.  I woke up with a start this morning after dreaming (was it a nightmare?) that I was being chased (or was I playing hard to get?) by moustached men! It was all very confusing.

First there was this fellow from my childhood who sported a healthy fu manchu in my dream and chased after me with his platinum blonde 'stache.

I also seemed to be running away from this dreamboat who used to occupy our TV after school every Monday to Friday from 4-5pm. (I know that Marianne and Claire would call being chased by this furry specimen a wet dream.)

I think where it all went wrong was when this man starting chasing me.  Sorry Geraldo.  I am sure you are a kind man with good intentions for the world but you sort of freaked me out and I had to wake up and start my day!

Shout out to all my man friends participating in Movember! 
Looking forward to seeing your upper lips on December 1st!

8 comments:

cerebral e said...

I bet you love that Magnum episode where Victor Newman guest-stars as a Russian agent.

sheba said...

a good collection of 'stache. :)

Karina said...

Awwwww my childhood crush is here! Hulk hogan :) and his golden stache! Funny story I have to tell you someday about hogan and my childhood :)

xoxo

Mrs.B said...

Magnum PI was the man...IS the man!
I love the 'stached man!
...I remember the Victor episode..LOL.

Kristin said...

I just laughed out loud at the picture of Geraldo!!

Ahh, Movember. Mustaches scare me, but the cause is worth it...

:)

Tima said...

Where's Victor? Was he not in your dream?

Claire Kiefer said...

Hahahaha! Yes ma'am, I love the hairies!

Marz said...

AHAHAHA this is CRACKING me up thinking of your "corn row" comment on the SEXY hairy chested man I posted on facebook via pinterest!!! Wet dream indeed :) The hairier the better!!!!! Gets me every single time ;) p.s. I love the Hulkster! :) When I read his biography I could not put the book down :)

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!