Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Great Minds!

One of my favourite things about work is my colleague Donna.  When I think about my relationship with Donna, I am reminded that no matter how different or at odds we are as human beings, there is something that connects every single one of us to each other.

Donna and I could not be more different. She's 905 and I'm 416. We are generation apart in age. Our upbringings are vastly different.  I just celebrated my grandma's 90th and she recently celebrated her momma's 90th. I greet her in the morning with a "Hello!" She says with a flair, "Hey Girl!"

Today I was pleasantly reminded that Donna and I have a lot in common.  We exchanged Christmas gifts today and wouldn't you know it, we got each the same gift.  Great minds think alike!

 
Lucky for me great minds also think together.  I am so lucky to have a great team member in Donna!

6 comments:

tez said...

Love it!

Tima said...

That's the best!(Has she heard your 905 jokes?)

Meghan said...

Oh that is too funny! It sounds like you have made a wonderful friend in Donna - great work colleagues can be rare:)

riotersbloc said...

Haha that's so cute! So good to find someone at work that you really get along with :)

sheba said...

freaky and amazing!

Rashida said...

That is so cute! So proud of you My sweetie.Love you loads!

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!