Recent Posts

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Why Today Rocks...

Ever go to bed with sore cheeks?  Sore from smiling?  That's me tonight and here's why...

I caught a new subway train on the way to work...

Played and won two games of Spider.  Anyone else playing this addictive game?

Stopped and listened to my favourtie subway musician Ronny on the way to work.

Giggling at my boss' ridiculously big umbrella-ella-ella...

Christmas crackers with paper hats and cheesy jokes shared with cheerful co-workers.(Cheesy jokes like, "Why did the chicken say baa, oink, moo and bow-wow? He was studying foreign languages.

Discovering hidden talents. My co-worker has a fascinating way of putting milk into her coffee.  Fascinating.

Funny signage on the way into a comedy show.

All this before the stand up even started!  Thankful for a terrific day!

3 comments:

Karina said...

That does sound like a most perfect day ;D No wonder your cheeks are hurting ;D I love that last picture! Hilarious yet intimidating. xo You deserve lots of good days sweet girl ;D

Felicia said...

What a great day! I totally love Spider Solitaire. So much fun!

Claire Kiefer said...

Sounds so delightful! You and your friends look so happy. :) I want to hear about the stand-up now--I love seeing comedy!

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!