Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Kahzmir!

Happy Birthday Kahzmir! Today you are 6 years old and watching The Lorax at the theatre for the second time! I remember taking you to the movies this summer.  The theatre was so big and so dark.  The volume was too loud and you got scared.  Look at you now sitting through a whole movie without getting scared.  Now you are big enough to understand what it means to be responsible.  I will never forget coming out of the bathroom with you standing out of the door saying, "Fui, did you go number 2?" I replied "No" and you crossed your arms and very sternly said, "Why did you flush?  If it's yellow, let it mellow!  If it's brown flush it down!  Don't waste flushes!"  Happy Birthday my little Earth Ranger!  I crazy love you!

I hope you enjoyed your Lorax themed cake!  It was delicious!

Thankfully you are still small enough for me to pick you up for hugs.

And you still think it's funny when I pretend to put ketchup on you and try to eat you up.

Happy Birthday!  I love you!

4 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

He is A DOLL. So cute and still small and precious and obviously very smart! As usual, your family has thrown an ADORABLE themed birthday, and I'm sure Kahzmir had a blast. Plus, he has the best auntie in the world!

Meghan said...

What a sweetheart! And that party! Oh my gosh! It's an awesome theme!

Anonymous said...

"Don't waste flushes!" the Lorax speaks for the trees, Kahzmir speaks for the water! :)

-AK

Tima said...

I love his flushes comment!!!! Ethan is anxiously awaiting the Lorax to hit Lusaka. He hasn't mentioned water, but sooooo hates it when people litter.

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!