Recent Posts

Monday, March 26, 2012

Meditation for your Monday


How easy would it be for you to find someone to say this about?  I can think of 20 people off the top of my head right now and I know that list could go on and on.   Who might look at this and think of you?  
Why can't that person be YOU?

Self love is so important in our capacity to be able to give, share and value each other.   Here's to a week of knowing that we are worthy of love so that we can fully give of ourselves and love one another.

5 comments:

Tima said...

Oh I love that. I may have to borrow that myself.

(I hope I made your list. Or am at least #21)

Meghan said...

I am so loving this, Faiza! This is perfection.

Claire Kiefer said...

You are so wise, my dear Faiza. I always look forward to hearing from you. <3

Alexandra Jacobs said...

Hello,
I came across your website and found it very enjoyable. I just had a couple of questions so if you could e-mail me back that would be great!

zahida said...

you're just amazing.
your blog posts always remind me of the kind of person i want to be.

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!