Recent Posts

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ode to a Friend

Will never forget this moment...

Hanging out at Massey Hall with Shafik moments before Jann Arden played Ode to a Friend.  
Live performance here.  Thanks gracewong1138
Lyrics below.

ODE TO A FRIEND
by Jann Arden

I don't mind if you stay longer
You have not been any trouble
I don't want you to go home yet
can you stay just stay ten more minutes

You are my best friend
I don't know how I'd live
How I love you
every square inch
Love your brown eyes
your forgiveness

Don't go home now
It's past midnight
You can sleep here
we'll have breakfast
Yes

You are my greatest gift
I don't know how I'd live
You are my saving grace
You are by heart my true friend

4 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh, Jann! I adore her. And that is one of my favourite songs ever.

You two look so happy together. Hurrah for best friends!

Barry said...

I looove Jann Arden, have another blogging friend who was at that concert. Love that photo, I was just going to say exactly what Erin said. You guys look very happy together!

sheba said...

what a beautiful song. great photo of you two!

trueheartartistry said...

Beautiful words :-)

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!