My apparent wingman sipping his cafe au lait.
Besties in a Manhattan subway stop in Chinatown.
My bestie would be relieved to hear that today the title belongs to me. Yes friends, today I am the WORST.WINGMAN.EVER.
Here's the scoop:
The beautiful Claire at Bicoastally has documented her admiration of Taylor Kitsch many a time.
- She discusses her wish to bed him here.
- She subjected innocent adorable children to wearing clothing in celebration of Tim Riggins, a character portrayed by Kitsch in Friday Night Lights here.
- She salutes his man bun here.
Birthday girl Marianne is obsessed with David Beckham.
- She celebrates him on Man Candy Monday here.
- She loves him in his role of father and champion (despite his elastic headband look) here.
Today in Toronto, Taylor Kitsch is a mere few blocks from my house promoting his film John Carter.
Taylor with my girl crush Dina on Breakfast Television this morning.
And David Beckham is across the street at the Air Canada Centre RIGHT NOW getting ready for the CONCACAF Champion League quarterfinal against the Toronto.
Becks steps away from my house at the Air Canada Centre.
And me? Where am I? I just gave my soccer tickets away and am taking over the title of Worst Wingman EVER whilst wrapped in a blanket, with orange juice, dirty tissues and cold medication trying to sleep off a head cold. I was thinking of giving my bestie this card but I may just send it to myself.