Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Boys are Back!

My Toronto Blue Jays are back and last week I got to go to the Home Opener with all my siblings...DREAM COME TRUE!

Aneez and Vanessa spent their last night in Canada with us under the closed dome of the Rogers Centre.  Karim, Minaz and Kahzmir came too!  Minaz, who comes to one a game a year (we choose wisely because we'd love for her to love baseball like we do) chose to come to a game on her birthday a mere hour after getting her first tattoo!  I lucked out big time in the sister-in-law department.

The Jays lost but looking back at that day, who cares?  I won a memory for a lifetime!

 Watching Kahzmir cheer and holler and be free is always a wonder.

Karim, me (the favourite child) and Aneez.  
Can't wait to be together again!

6 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

What a sweet group of siblings you three are. :) I love seeing you so happy and with two of your greatest loves: family and baseball!

sheba said...

what fun! i can just see the elation on your face! i want to see minaz's tattoo!

Meghan said...

So much fun! I bet you are just elated that baseball season has returned!

tez said...

What beautiful pictures! Also love the header picture on your blog. :) x

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I love going to baseball games but haven't been yet this season :(

Glad you had fun!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Go, Jays!

Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Bet you're getting excited about the game in Anaheim, huh? :)

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!