Recent Posts

Monday, October 22, 2012

Meditation for your Monday

For about three weeks, my family has been grieving the sudden loss of a dynamic, selfless, classy, intelligent, compassionate and loving woman.

I miss you Rozy Mumma.  Thank you most of all for the love, guidance and gentle leadership you gave to my Mom and Dad in their youth and all throughout their lives.  Karim, Aneez and I have reaped the benefits.

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight."  Khalil Gibran

2 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I'm so sorry that your family is suffering this loss. It's awful to grieve for someone you loved so dearly. I will be thinking of both your families in the coming weeks. Love you lots!

Kirsten said...

Faiza, I'm sorry that I missed this. Hugs to you and your family.

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you! Hope your day is a lovely one!