If the name wasn't so long, I'd actually call this blog post 50 Random Things About Me That I Didn't Even Really Know About Myself Until I Answered These Questions All the While Craving Blue Cheese and Carrot Sticks. (I'm not nuts, it'll make sense in less than 140 characters. Read on.)
Feel free to try this yourself and let me know if you did. Hopefully you'll have as much fun as I did.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Only the creamy kind that you get with chicken wings to dip your celery and carrots in. I love that stuff. I think it should be offered as an entree. I'd order it. Frequently.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Yes . If it wasn't so bad for you and even worse for everyone else around you, I'd still do it. I loved it. Can I still blame it on you Tez or are we old enough to admit it to our parentals now?
3. Do you own a gun? NEVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. NEVER. NO. EWWWW.
4. What flavour do you add to your drink at Sonic? The only Sonic we have in Canada is the Chevrolet Sonic by General Motors Canada. My preferred flavour is one that is paid in full with a full tank of gas.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Just a smidge. Actually not even a smidge, maybe just an idge.
6. Do you like hot dogs? Yes. The jumbo kind that have nothing but ketchup on them, cost less than $3 and are purchased from a food cart outside of regular meal times or at the ballpark.
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? A tall glass of water. I've never had coffee. Coffee scares me. People whose demeanour and palour changes right in front of you as coffee enters their blood stream weird me out.
8. Can you do push-ups? I can! Yay me! I like this questionnaire!
9. What’s your favourite meal? This questionnaire all of sudden took a turn down a stressful path. It's hard to commit to just one. I do love it when someone cooks for me, especially when I can feel the love and care that went into making the meal.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't have one. These "favourite" questions are not as fun.
11. Favourite hobby? Another stressful question? Thankfully the answer is not. I love to read.
12. Do you work with people who idolize you? I hope not. That's creepy.
13. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? I have a short fuse when it comes to my Dad yet I think he is one of the coolest people in the land.
14. Middle name? Messiah. Just kidding Lu Ann Ballew. Click on her name for some context. My middle name is Zarin. My parents each have a sister named Zarin. In case you were wondering, it is spelled with a zed, not a zee.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment:
a) Your face looks way more attractive when you say zed than when you say zee. (I just tested that out for a solid two minutes. Try it. You'll see.)
b) That question about co-workers who idolize you was weird. What was going through this survey creator's mind?
c) I want some blue cheese and carrots.
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
a) Caulk for my bath tub.
c) A bagel.
c) A bagel.
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
b) Pink lemonade.
c) Coke Zero.
18. Current worry right now? When can I get some blue cheese and carrots?
19. Current hate right now? Commuters who clip their nails on public transportation. Gross.
20. Favorite place to be? Wherever I am. I much prefer it to not being at all. Don't you?
21. How did you bring in New Years? Eating Thai food, indulging in British chocolate and watching Jools Halland with my cousins Faizal and Shireen in England.
22. Favorite place to go? Is this a different question than number 20?
23. What is your most recurring dream? That I am a week away from high school graduation and I am one credit short. Weird, seeing as I graduated with extra credits.)
24. Introvert or extrovert? An introvert that likes people. I get my energy from within but I don't need to be alone all the time.
25. What color shirt are you wearing? I am wearing a dress.
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I've never tried them.
27. Can you whistle? So well in fact that you would be able to clearly identify when I am singing the alphabet versus Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
29. Favorite color? All of them.
30. Would you be a pirate? Could I be on Jack Sparrow's ship? No? Then I think not.
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever comes to mind.
32. Favorite girl’s name? Faiza
33. Favorite boy’s name? Faizal
34. Who is your loudest friend? My bestie. Loud in all his expressions.
35. What’s in your pocket right now? I am wearing a dress with no pockets.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Question 35.
37. Bed sheets as a child? Huh? The correct answer might be Strawberry Shortcake.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken collarbone.
39. Do you love where you live? I do.
40. How many TVs are in your house? 1
41. What is your worst habit? I am an inconsistent flosser.
42. How many dogs do you have? None.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I sure hope my boyfriend does.
44. Do you own slippers? Nope.
45. What is your favorite book? Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery or The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill
46. What is your favorite candy? I don't discriminate.
47. What is your favorite sports team? The Toronto Blue Jays even though they are consistently awful. Go Jays Go!
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Not the most culturally competent question. We don't play songs at funerals.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? I was fast asleep.